About the Book
Romance is a delicate dance bound by rules and expectations in Regency England…
Seven couples must navigate society’s gauntlet to secure the hand of true love….
* Charity and Luke are strangers who were forced to marry three years ago.
* Adelaide and Walter share a love of music and disdain for elitism.
* Caroline and Henry are thrown together by three orphans.
* Helen and Isaac harbor his unlikely secret.
* Esther is empowered to choose between old love and new.
* Sophia is determined not to choose a man like Nash.
* Jamie and William face a daunting London season together.
Will their faith grow and love prevail in a time when both were considered luxuries the elite could not afford?
I had a feeling that Amanda Barratt, Angela Bell, Susanne Dietze, Michelle Griep, Nancy Moser, MaryLu Tyndall and Erica Vetsch’s The Regency Brides Collection would be a winner. I wasn’t disappointed! Except for Angela Bell, I was familiar with all of the authors and thoroughly enjoy their works.
The novellas are set in England during the Regency period, which spans the early nineteenth century. The cast of characters, ranging from members of the nobility to a wounded soldier, is united by their desire for love. Faith and forgiveness are themes in each story, artfully and subtly woven into the plots.
This type of book collection is fantastic! If I want, I can read the entire book in a few hours, or I can take small breaks and read one or two stories at a time. I appreciate that Barbour Publishing prints these charming sets.
I received a review copy of this book from NetGalley. All opinions are my own and I am voluntarily leaving this review.