About the Book
This is the second book in the series, and we are just as proud of it as we were of the first. If you don’t have the first one, don’t worry, you can still make any of the delicious recipes in this book!
By following a few simple steps, you will create mouth-watering treats without needing any special skills, equipment, or ingredients.
The recipes have been tested by many people. We’ve chosen the best ones.
- Recipes that have received the highest ratings.
- Meticulously tested and proven.
- Only popular and very tasty dishes.
- The dishes are varied, taken from different cuisines. Sweet and savory, festive, and healthy, vegan and even meat. You’ll find both familiar classics and exotic new recipes. Most of them are sweet and sure to please children.
- Different baking techniques are used to teach and develop your child’s key kitchen skills.
Simple, but not primitive.
- Easy to make. Recipes are broken down into 3 categories of difficulty, but even the most difficult ones are manageable for a child.
- Most recipes require 3 to 10 ingredients.
- Don’t require gourmet ingredients. Chances are you already have everything you need, or you can find it at the nearest supermarket, regardless of the country you live in. In addition, there are substitution options for many of the ingredients.
- Most recipes require only the most basic cooking utensils. And even for those, there are substitution options: no microwave — make a water bath; no mixer — use a whisk.
Not just recipes. The book will teach your kids the basics of baking.
- It’s as easy as 1 – 2 – 3. Your child will not be confused. The book contains illustrated instructions on every necessary step: from washing their hands before they start to cleaning up after themselves afterward.
- A clearly illustrated safety manual that your child won’t skip. It’s clear and simple enough to grasp after one read-through.
- The book introduces key baking terminology in a simple, visual way. It’s better to show with a picture what “knead” or “grease” means than to explain in words.
- Not only can a child cook the chosen dish easily, he or she will find an interesting fact about it at the end of the recipe.
This book can serve you for a lifetime!
- Even a 4-year-old child can understand the book, because it illustrates in detail absolutely every action, ingredients, and even tools. Children will love the fun illustration style and the cute, friendly kitten character.
- Simple, short, but comprehensive comments on the steps will be easily understood by an older child.
- Even adults will enjoy using this book. The recipes here are versatile, and the information is instantly readable.
- These recipes aren’t just for once. They are suitable for many different situations, from Christmas or birthdays to an everyday breakfast or picnic. You’ll want to cook them again and again!
The book is very easy to navigate.
- The ingredient quantities are given in both metric and imperial systems at a glance.
- It has the Cooking Time Index and the Occasion Index.
- Steps which might require adult supervision are marked with a special red icon.
- Each recipe has a notes page where you can rate the recipe, make adjustments, and write in personalized options.
This large, bright, and beautiful 245-page book makes a great gift. There is a bonus coloring page included absolutely free for kids of all ages to enjoy.
Pick up your copy today and get your kids excited about baking!
The Illustrated Step-by-Step Baking Cookbook 2 for Kids by Skye Wade is as helpful and cute as the Illustrated Step-by-Step Baking Cookbook 1 for Kids.
Book two is wonderful for youngsters and adults alike since it includes an assortment of attractive, colorful drawings and graphics that demonstrates safety features, supplies, equipment, recipe procedures and the final product.
Cookies, cakes, muffins, pastries and loaves of bread, along with salty and savory nibbles, are among the dishes included. For the various formulations, there are also useful units with replacements and experiments. In addition, there are fascinating little pieces of information about ingredients in the recipes.
The adorable kitty is back, and the directions for sauces and the coloring page at the conclusion of the cookbook are guaranteed to enchant and please young readers.
Near the end, you’ll find measurement conversions that will come in handy.
Little bit was able to assist in the preparation of a pizza by placing toppings on top of the crust once the crust was ready. She now enjoys pizza so much that she requests it virtually every day!
I had a great deal of fun looking through the recipes and choosing ones that were appropriate for my little one. We both enjoy preparing meals together.
I received the Illustrated Step-by-Step Baking Cookbook 2 for Kids from BookSirens. However, I was under no obligation to post a positive review. All opinions are my own.