Welcome to the 2017 Christmas in July Reading Challenge. Hosted by A Simply Enchanted Life.
This challenge runs from
July 1, 2017-July 31, 2017
How the Christmas in July Reading Challenge Works:
Choose your goals for the month of July. You can read as little or as much as you want.
- The books should be Christmas or winter holiday themed.
- When you have reviewed a book, you are encouraged to come back to this post and add the link to your review in the comments.
- This challenge begins July 1, 2017, and ends July 31, 2015.
- You may sign up anytime during the challenge.
- Read as little or as many books as you want.
- You may include books of any format including traditional books, ebooks, or audiobooks.
- Books may be any genre. Example: YA, adult, nonfiction, mystery, romance, etc.
- You are allowed to reread. This doesn’t have to be a “new to you” book.
- Books may count towards other reading challenges.
- Use the hashtag #ReadChristmasinJuly
- If you write a review, please use the above header in your post or link to this blog post in some way.
- Optional (but appreciated) place this graphic on your blog sidebar
- You may sign up using your blog, Youtube channel, Goodreads, Twitter, etc.