Meaning of Felicificative: Tending to make happy -which is what the awards have done for me!
Today’s award came to me from http://newcreationsministries.wordpress.com/. Thank you so much, Ellie. Ellie has written a book, can’t wait to read it! There are some very interesting and life-changing stories on her blog, visit her soon!
Here are the rules for accepting this award:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself
- Nominate (up to if you’re new to blogging) 15 bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog.
7 other facts about myself:
- I could read forever! I generally read Christian Romantic Fiction (that’s what my Mom got me started on at a very young age!), but I enjoy almost all genre’s (as long as they are clean, i.e., little to no profanity, no sex, especially explicit sex scenes).
- I have started writing several books but haven’t finished one yet!
- I really enjoy cooking and baking, and even more so now that my g’daughter enjoys it and joins me. I think it is one of my ways of expressing love to those I love.
- My blog has become a great instrument for me to meet new people. I like a lot of my fellow bloggers and would have never met them had I not started blogging. For that, I am truly thankful!
- Mornings are a ROUGH time for me, UGH. I think this is mainly because I am sick to my stomach almost every morning and because I am, I dread getting up.
- My family is very important and special to me, we have weathered some unbelievably rough times, but we’re still here as a family!
- The Lord has truly and richly blessed me. Something I sometimes fail to appreciate, but He never ever fails me!
Now to nominate other bloggers, each of these fellow bloggers have touched me and my life in some way, and this is just a small way of saying thank you for having started this journey, too.
And my, oh, my too many more, but I enjoy all the ones I’m following, you can check them out at the sidebar!!