I have been nominated for blog awards on different occasions. I originally thought I wouldn’t accept them (for a variety of reasons). After much thought and some kind counsel from fellow bloggers, I have decided to accept, so today I decided to accept them!
The first has the following rules:
1) Link back to the one who nominated them
2) List rules and display award
3) Share seven facts about themselves
4) Choose 5 to 15 blogs to nominate
A) I was nominated for “One Lovely Blog Award” by http://seeingdeep.wordpress.com/ (this was some time ago, please accept my apologies, vacillating and thanks!). I really enjoy her blog. She has such faith-filled and uplifting observations.
B) See above!
C)Hmmmmmm. My life is very similar to seeing deep’s:
1) I was moved around a lot when I was younger-I lost count at 60 (all before I was 19!). We lived in almost every state between Georgia and California and back again.
2) For a few years, when I was young, we were migrant workers, picking cherries in the c-c-c-cold pre-dawn mornings of California.
3) I have visited almost every state except for Alaska and Hawaii, along with Mexico.
4) I have three beautiful children whom I dearly love and one very special granddaughter.
5) I LOVE, love, love to sing (my singing leaves a lot to be desired, but it doesn’t stop me as long as I’m not in a group!). I also enjoy a very eclectic taste in music.
6) I have fibromyalgia and severe arthritis, which causes me lots of pain, especially in the winter.
7) I struggle mightily in my Christian walk and faith, but I keep on pushing. I am continually and gratefully reminded of God’s love, forgiveness and constancy.
D) I nominate the following:
Because this has taken me the better part of the morning and most of the afternoon to post (WP decided for some reason it didn’t like my words and/or my formatting and it changed everything I wrote on numerous occasions and tries) I will accept my second award tomorrow. Plus, truthfully, too, it is very hard to choose which to nominate as there are so very many great blogs!